This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Java Developer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Westlake, Texas, United States
- Interpreting requirements and building middle and back-end web applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Collaborating with distributed team members on automation opportunities, process improvement ideas, and solutions to augment our customers’ end-to-end service experience.
- Crafting back-end and data integration solutions that automate, simplify and standardize business processes used by our Managing Directors and other client-facing associates.
- Engaging directly with business partners to provide them with client content on request.
- Conducting peer testing, code review, and impact analysis of the modules developed by the other members of the distributed team to ensure data accuracy and alignment with business requirements.
- Performing application maintenance and ensuring alignment to process and information security controls.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years experience
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a proven history of delivering high-quality scalable and maintainable solutions
- Excellent written and spoke communication skills including the ability to understand and communicate requirements to both a highly technical and commercially focused audience
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?