Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Scrum Master
, working in Retail
industry in 6885 Elm Street, McLean, Virginia, United States
- Work patiently with teams that are not fully mature, and slowly get them on board following Agile more closely.
- Work with product managers to generate new, improved, or unique solutions for Data related initiatives.
- Facilitate scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings to help teams be creative while improving efficiency.
- Achieve specific milestones through accurate forecasting and providing deliverables in an iteration while tracking and removing any impediments.
- Guide teams to get the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making and conflict resolution, while guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of Scrum Master experience, specifically supporting teams that work closely with Digital Marketing, Content, Marketing Campaigns, and Data (Analytics, Insights, Transactional, Operational, Reporting, etc.)
- Experience in the CPG or eCommerce space would be preferred, but not required
- Hands-on experience with burndown charts, velocity, retrospectives, and more
- Flexible and ability to coach teams up
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?