Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a C++ Developer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
- Translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs and to deliver code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions.
- Develop, configure, or modify complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments.
- Facilitate implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure the successful deployment of released applications.
- Translate complex cross-functional business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions; and partner with Product Team to understand business needs and functional specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs; and evaluate project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and architectural standards.
- Coordinate, execute, and participate in component integration (CIT) scenarios, systems integration testing (SIT), and user acceptance testing (UAT) to identify application errors and to ensure quality software deployment.
- Participate in all software development end-to-end product lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of the complex company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls.
- Automate and simplify team development, test, and operations processes; develop detailed architecture plans for large scale enterprise architecture projects and drive the plans to fruition.
- Solve complex architecture/design and business problems; solutions are extensible; and work to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 5+ years of experience in software development or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in database technologies
- 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- 4+ years of C/C++ real-time software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in resolving POS issues of credit card processing technology & systems
- Experience supporting credit card payment processing and integrations
- Advanced troubleshooting experience with debugging pin pad devices of Verifone, Ingenico, and other Payment devices
- Detailed log analysis and diagnosis of Point-of-Saledata
- Experience using version control (Subversion, GIT, etc.) and continuous integration software tools
- PowerShell Scripting experience
- POS Hardware (HP, IBM, Toshiba, Micros, etc.) experience
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?