Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Develop full-stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
- Write complex code, build infrastructure as code, work with cloud-based environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
- Develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns, and processes that establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization.
- Use metrics to establish the feasibility of new initiatives and develop plans, including a budget, sequencing, and time frames.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years of full stack development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring boot, Angular, .NET, .NET Core, Web Services (REST)
- 3+ years of development experience in Database development (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Deep technical design and analysis skills
- Experience delivering secure applications and working with SCA tools such as Black Duck or WhiteSource
- Ability to learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- IDE’s - Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within a UNIX and Windows environment
- Application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc
- Leadership: Phenomenal teammate, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day. Agile/Scrum methodology
- Understanding & hands on knowledge of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure)
- Ability to clearly document and articulate designs to all partners
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?