This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Bilingual Staffing Specialist
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Riverside, California, United States
- Interviewing and screening candidates for current and future job openings.
- Performing drug screens and background checks as needed.
- Verifying past employment of candidates.
- Responding to employee and customer inquiries and needs.
- Orientating new employees on company policies and safety expectations.
- Maintaining and presenting weekly reports to leadership.
- Consistently meeting KPI expectations.
- Helping with administrative needs.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 6 months of experience in staffing/recruiting
- Previous customer service experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and must have exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?