This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Java Developer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Build a world-class search platform that supports millions of customer requests
- Design and develop highly performant API and build the web user experience to support our customer's online search needs
- Own entire features from concept to deployment working as part of our multi-functional teams
- Provide ideas to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
- Up to date on Algorithms, Data Structures, and Design Patterns and love the challenge of building highly scalable systems that can support thousands of transactions/sec
- Have an approach to test-first development and are experienced in modern test frameworks. We believe that quality is everyone’s job
- Data-driven and can measure, collect and use data to make decisions
- Great communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in meaningful discussions
- Proven Experience with REST API Design & Development using Java or NodeJS
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining cloud-ready containerized applications
- Experience designing Microservices, Event-driven/reactive systems, or other Cloud Native architectures
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience in building highly scalable and resilient applications
- Familiar with DevOps, Automated Testing, and Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with search engine technologies like Solr and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Strong intellectual curiosity and willingness to explore new technology stack
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?