Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Administrative Assistant
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in San Diego, California, 92127, United States
- Support multiple management and technical personnel (e.g., engineers, chemists, technicians, professionals, lab managers, etc.) working in RnD.
- Perform Outlook Calendar management, face to face and/or Zoom meeting setup and hosting, catering arrangements for meetings and other social activities, purchasing and expense reconciliation.
- Join other administrative assistants and participate in planning activities for site wide events.
- Manage SharePoint sites for various groups and track some department activities, e.g., budget inputs, training completion, audit schedules, etc.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred
- 5+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Smartsheet is a plus)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexible with the changes in duties and the ability to stay on top of tasks and commitments
- Senior/advanced general administrative skills/ knowledge of most general administrative issues
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?