This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Direct Support Professional
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Beaverton, Oregon, 97005, United States
- Assist both male and female clients.
- Assist clients with dining, mobility, health and hygiene activities like changing diapers, bathing, changing clothes and more.
- Attend special community occasions and fun activities like outdoor walks, games, and social events.
- Manage clients’ personal funds.
- Manage light cleaning.
- Administer medication.
- Ensure proper documentation on clients' behavior.
Our client is a leading provider of healthcare professionals. Family owned and managed for 4+ decades. They have the credibility and partnerships organizations lean on when looking for someone like you.
Setting industry standards for quality, service, and integrity. Available 24/7 because your work and needs don’t follow an 8 to 5 schedule.
Are you looking for a per diem, allied health, contract, travel, or the right permanent placement opportunity? Are you looking to do more than work where you are? They created a volunteer program for you to support and get more community wherever you are.
Will this opportunity help get you where you want to go? Let’s go!
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma
- 1 year experience working with intellectual and developmental disabilities in group settings through paid positions
- Experience working with multiple clients at a time in a 24-hour residential care facility
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule
- Must be 18 years of age, or older
- Ability to pass a background check
- A valid driver's license that is in good standings
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?