Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Accounting Supervisor - Hybrid
, working in Consumer Packaged Goods
industry in Alexandria, Minnesota, 56308, United States
- Train, mentor, and guide employees. Address work quality, performance, or personnel issues.
- Concur T&E/Invoice Administration including:
- System configuration
- PCard reconciliaitons
- T&E Accrual entries
- Implementation configuration, testing, integration to Syteline, and end user training.
- Supervise the T&E Helpdesk.
- Train and supervise the Pay Cycle process and participate in future Pay Cycle projects.
- Research and resolve problems associated with processing invoices and communicating discrepancies for escalation to the Sr. Accounting Manager.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 or 4-year accounting degree preferred
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience
- 1-3 years of supervision experience preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Accountability, problem solving, and leadership skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?