Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Tax Manager
, working in Real Estate
industry in Newton, Massachusetts, United States
- Manages quarterly reporting – savings analysis, open appeals
report, other reports as assigned;
- Manages the relationship and be the point of contact for
RMR’s 3rd party consultant;
- Performs property level analysis to assist with appeal
- Interactive with senior leaders within RMR to validate
appeal decisions including Asset Management and Real Estate Services personnel;
- Validates vendor billings for appeal fees and code
invoices for entry into Yardi Payscan and work closely with property accounting
group to ensure proper GAAP books, and;
- Manages property listings with 3rd party consultant based
on acquisition/disposition activity.
- Reviews, research and present upcoming real estate tax
- Participates in transaction-oriented environment and
develop a working understanding of different areas of real estate taxes in
order to support strategic growth initiatives.
- Manages the monthly real estate tax payment verification report and
coordination with tenants regarding delinquent and upcoming tax bills.
- Supports the Senior Manager with various
ad-hoc/research/analysis special projects
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business/Accounting with 3.0 minimum GPA.
- 5 to 7 years of tax experience
- Basic understanding of general ledger activity, preference with Yardi application.
Proficiency with Excel and other MS applications.
- 2+ years of experience within the commercial real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills as well as a strong research proficiency.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?