Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Accountant
, working in Real Estate
industry in Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
- Is responsible for day to day operations of assigned
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reporting packages for
properties including: variance analysis, balance sheet, reserves and capital
- Reviews, analyzes, and records adjustments and accruals to
- Coordinates with Partners on property related financing
- Prepares CAM and property tax reimbursements
- Assists with the preparation of annual budget and property
- Prepares or assists with the preparation of annual audit
and tax return packages
- Prepares or assists with lender reporting requirements
- Works directly with property and asset management teams to
ensure financial integrity of assigned properties
- Participates in due diligence and financial analysis for
acquisitions and dispositions
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 -5 years of relevant industry experience in
real estate or property management
- Experience with Yardi preferred
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace,
including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications and
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?