This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Technical Support
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in 11311 W Chinden Blvd , Boise, Idaho, 83714, United States
- Resolve technical issues logged by the customers or proactive notification systems (Predictive) whichincludes product features, specifications, parts info and compatibility, maintenance routines, educational programs, and technical aspects in general.
- Implement part or all the technical solution to the end user, in accordance with an agreedtechnical design and following the Remote Technical Support processes.
- Document case history and interactions with customers in company’s Indigo Service Center (Issue, Customer Inputs, data gathered, troubleshooting performed, diagnostic, parts dispatched, contacts / follow-ups with customers, etc.).
- Ensure proper handover to the field if needed.
- Prepare FSE prior to the visit, update case notes and systems with all troubleshooting steps performed.
- Perform integration between different departments in the company to provide End to End professional complete solutionsto the customers.
- Trigger an onsite interaction (field dispatch) if the issue cannot be fixed remotely.
- Provide ongoing ideas on improvement in the field of remote Engineering.
- Provide after-hours support based on entitlement (team rotation).
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma (College Degree in a technical field preferred)
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role (onsite support, remote support or similar) preferred
- Strong Technical HP Indigo knowledge – highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers and internally
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing
- Ability to understand and analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan
- Abilityto communicate with internal management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations
- Understanding customer needs and setting the right priorities for each case
- Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy-to-follow steps
- Strong analytical and remote troubleshooting skills
- Solid diagnosis skills with the ability to remotely collect and manage information
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?