Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Bilingual Onsite Specialist
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Louisville East, Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Managing onsite relationship and communicating with the client
- Interviewing and screening candidates for current and job openings
- Performing drug screens and background checking as needed
- Verifying past employment of candidates
- Responding to employee and customer inquiries and needs
- Orientating new employees on company policies and safety expectations
- Building relationships with client, as well as on-site employees
- Maintaining and present weekly reports to leadership
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bilingual in English and Swahili is required
- Customer service experience is required
- Management experience is a plus
- Experience working in the staffing industry or recruiting is preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Must be available to work the following schedule: l Monday-Friday 9:30 AM-6:30PM
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?