Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Quality Technician
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
- Perform dimensional layouts using computerized measurement systems for 1st Article from suppliers, internal reporting, and general support to manufacturing departments.
- Develop staging and fixtures to facilitate measurement of layouts.
- Perform statistical analysis and capability studies.
- Conduct Gage R&R studies.
- Interpret Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance, Engineering Standards and Qualification plans.
- Understand, support, and contribute to company quality and environmental systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Actively support Lean Six Sigma initiative and programs.
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practice.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to use the necessary quality tools as it relates to this position
- Ability to proactively work independently as well as with others with limited supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?