Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Manufacturing Operator
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Bloomington, Minnesota, 55435, United States
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Come be part of our exceptional team in one of the world’s most technologically advanced semiconductor factories. We are seeking candidates for Manufacturing Specialist roles on a variety of shifts:
- A Shift: 6:30am-6:30pm, Monday through Wednesday and every other Thursday
- B Shift: 6:30pm-6:30am, Monday through Wednesday and every other Thursday
- C Shift: 6:30am-6:30pm, Friday through Sunday and every other Thursday
- D Shift: 6:30pm-6:30am, Friday through Sunday and every other Thursday
- Compensation for these contract-to-hire opportunities is $20.00-$23.00 per hour, depending on shift.
As a successful Manufacturing Specialist, you will typically be promoted to a full-time position after 6-12 months. Earn from $33-$34.50 for hours worked beyond 40 hours per work week!
This company is a global leader in data storage solutions for a reason: People. Creative. Hardworking. Passionate. With over four decades of storage innovation, they have worked to empower humanity to thrive in the data age and help people and businesses to navigate the everchanging data landscape. They have a talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employee across the globe that embody their core values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion.
- Perform manufacturing operations to fabricate top-quality wafers for magnetic recording heads
- Operate assigned equipment to process or measure wafers
- Ensure procedures are followed and executed correctly
- Participate in ongoing training to learn new equipment and operations
- Communicate and collaborate with team members to ensure production flows smoothly
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner
- Support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
Our client has been providing workforce solutions since 1980. Operating 20+ offices in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. And nearly 25 on-sites.
Working with the best of the Midwest. Connecting great candidates with great companies
Providing flexible employment options to job seekers like you. Offering some of the industry’s best benefits. Taking pride in attracting and retaining a skilled workforce.
From your first job. To the peak of your career. And flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Supporting every stage of your working life. Changing lives one placement at a time.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must be comfortable with wearing a cleanroom suit, face mask, and gloves
- Ability to stand/walk around for 10+ hours, with breaks, and with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must have basic computer and email skills
- Ability to speak and write in the English language
- Must be willing to work as part of a larger team
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?