Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Travel Cath Lab Technologist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Massachusetts, United States
- Assist with clinical, technical, and administrative functions on a daily basis.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis, and procedure for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies, and maintain the sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Assist in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy and procedure.
- Operate Interventional Angiography Systems in dedicated suites.
- Set up and operate additional procedural products or equipment.
- Perform quality control and operation of the Angiography System in a safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA principles and alerting the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and equipment trouble shooting.
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer, terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement activities.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Interventional Imaging background with a minimum of 1-year full-time work in an interventional or invasive clinical setting
- Clinical competency within Invasive Cardiovascular, Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Hybrid, Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional, &/or Vascular Surgery Hybrid
- Proficient operating Angiography Equipment, preferred experience with Siemens ARTIS C-arms
- Good understanding of Advanced Imaging including acquisition, post processing, reconstruction, and 3D DynaCT features
- Valid Certification American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Cardiac Interventional (CI) or Vascular Interventional (VI) preferred
- Valid State license (or Eligible to apply)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Ability to interact with patient, client and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?