This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Customer Support Representative
, working in BPO
industry in Illinois, United States
In this work-at-home role, you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members or customers.
We offer salary of $13.75/hr in training and production. PLUS potential of up to 4-digits on Commission-Based Incentives once you hit production!
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls.
- Resolve complex consumer issues and advise first level representatives on high level issues.
- Assist customers in account creation and activation.
- Receive direct call from new customers for service subscriptions.
- Resolve high-level consumers issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Encourage upsell and upgrades for services provided.
Our client runs day-to-day operations for customers around the world. Executing all kinds of operations. For all kinds of customers. So they can grow. Winning recognition and business. So you can grow.
Leading with their principles. Believing that happy and growing teams perform better. Believing in you. Investing in you.
Imagine being rewarded for your effort and hard work. Where training happens - literally millions of hours of training happen annually. Where your growth is a priority - 2 out of 3 positions are filled internally every year.
Imagine working someplace recognized as a great place to work. Imagine yourself here!
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of experience in customer service
- Sales experience is preferred
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 25 Mb/s for download speeds, 10 Mb/s for upload speeds and less than 50 ping (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?