Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Food Service Cook
, working in Retail
industry in Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States
- Prep and cook orders for zoo's main restaurant, help with any prep for other food locations in the park.
- Cook food items according to recipes and food production standards.
- Ensure food is safely prepared and at the proper temperature for consumption.
- Keep cooking station clean and orderly during shift.
- Comply with all sanitation and safety standards to ensure a safe work environment.
- Safely use and operate cooking appliances and utensils.
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service for guests as needed.
- Assist in ordering and receiving food products for the kitchen as needed.
- Work in a busy environment and standing for long periods of time.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must be able to stand for full shift
- Must be a Team Player
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?