Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Servers
, working in Travel, Transport and Logistics
industry in San Francisco, California, United States
- Greet guests in the dining room; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
- Deliver food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards.
- Demonstrate complete understanding of menu items and ingredients.
- Communicate directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
- Exhibit exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others.
- Collect tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
- Promote a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintain a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Ensure that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Operate a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee machines.
- Work with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must have covid vaccination and vaccination card to work daily
- Must be able to fill TSA Paperwork to work onsite
- Must bring 2 forms of valid ID on first day to work
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?