Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist
, working in Manufacturing
industry in St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States
- Be responsible in the areas of accounts payables including but not limited to matching invoices to receiving documents, post invoices into the computer system, generate accounts payable and refund checks, reconcile vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies, credit applications, etc.
- Reconcile invoices against purchase orders.
- Maintain vendor, check and payment files accurately enabling easy retrieval.
- Scan source documents as needed.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and daily bank entries.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Associates degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
Strong Microsoft Office experience, particularly within Excel
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?