Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Full Stack Developer
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Provide application software development services or technical support in situations of moderate complexity.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to satisfy requirements and solutions.
- Maintain software functionality and currency (technical debt and gain).
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 2-6 years of experience in software development is required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of the software development cycle
- Experience developing Front-End and Back-end
Knowledgeable about cross-platform interoperability (multiple platforms i.e. NT, Intranet, etc. ), major tools in a toolkit for a specific platform, and features of multiple toolkits
- Experience in resolving hardware, software, and communications malfunctions and understanding the business impact of resolving complications
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?