This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Manufacturing Assistant
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Lincoln, Nebraska, 68521, United States
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specifications targets.
- Keep materials and support equipment properly identified and labeled.
- Contribute to the team environment by cross-training and filling in for other operators during absences and breaks.
- Move product to pick up locations.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Prior manufacturing background
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to learn basic computer/database skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?