Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a .NET Software Engineer
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Work side by side with development team members to ensure a consistent technical landscape aligned to technical architecture vision.
- Ensure that development is delivered within quality guidelines and that team members follow the same guidelines.
- Work with Business Partners and Business Analysts to take requirements and break them down into smaller tasks; design and document solutions.
- Use continuous delivery practices to increase speed of delivery.
- Continue to evaluate the company’s technology platform against industry trends.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating strong understanding of object-oriented design and development principles
- 1-2+ years of experience with Microsoft.Net
- Experience with C# required
- Demonstrated experience with automated unit and acceptance level testing; experience working in a TDD environment a strong plus
- Working knowledge and practice working in an Agile development environment with strong engineering principles (SCRUM, etc.)
- Experience with AWS/Azure components and tools is a plus
- Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated team player, self-starter and independent thinker
- Experience in Financial Services and/or Investment Management a strong plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?