Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Systems Engineer
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Dayton, Ohio, United States
- Supports and maintains physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Evaluates new system and/or infrastructure solutions for technical feasibility against known requirements and standards.
- Handles a significant modification to workflow or technology with minimal.
- Supports and/or develops backend tools or services.
- Demonstrates exceptional troubleshooting methodology.
- Independently resolves moderately to highly complex system and application incidents.
- Identifies and proposes system and application fixes for performance bottlenecks.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP.
- 5+ years of experience with VMware.
- Ability to support and maintain physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities.
- General understanding of Storage Area Networks (SAN).
- Scripting experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with Office 365 and Windows Defender.
- Advanced experience with Ivanti Imaging and patching.
- Experience with Data Center Migration.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the need for communicating and coordinating work efforts with others.
- Health Care experience would be preferred.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?