Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Compliance Auditor
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Processing adverse action letters in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Performing recruiting audits on all applicants.
- Assisting with temporary employee audit to ensure compliance.
- Reporting all audit information to the leadership team.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office setting
- Previous HR or audit experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?