Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Angular Developer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Create and influence innovative solutions that meet not only functional but also performance, scalability, and reliability requirements.
- Work as a member of a high-functioning Scrum team to help drive the next-generation user experience.
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership of team commitments and look for ways for you to help the team achieve its commitments beyond just finishing your own personal tasks.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's graduate
- 9 years of experience
- Experience with Angular, Ngrx, Rxjs, or a similar framework like react is required
- Strong Java/J2EE (Version 11+) development working on enterprise-level applications utilizing frameworks like Spring Boot and Hibernate JPA
- Strong knowledge of API and REST WebServices development
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in an energetic work environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Good verbal and written communication skills, are able to optimally communicate with other team members and build positive relationships
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment
- Ability to mentor new and junior team members
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?