Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Accountant
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States
- Perform monthly recurring and ad hoc accounting entries.
- Compile and enter monthly accruals.
- Perform revenue recognition.
- Reconcile balance sheet including prepaid, deposits, interest, AP/expense accruals, AR, unbilled, etc.
- Reconcile company's bank statements.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Accounting in Healthcare is a plus
- Solid understanding of accounting and payroll fundamentals, including revenue recognition and accruals
- Knowledge of GAAP and other accounting guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to research, learn, and comprehend medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills and compassion and empathy for other
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?