This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative
, working in BPO
industry in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls with outstanding customer service satisfaction.
- Answering questions promptly from customers and addressing concerns with products or services.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints; files these documents.
- Recommending products or services to customers by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Collections experience is a plus but not required
- Loan Processing is a plus but not required
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communications skills (Verbal and Written)
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?