This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Assembly Operator--2nd Shift
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Lincoln, Nebraska, 68521, United States
- Verify and properly stage correct components to the assembly process
- Operate and monitor the process to correct machine faults and verify proper assembly
- Perform quality inspections and record information as required, per work instructions
- Perform gage verifications and record information
- Package and label product as required
- Train to become a certified line inspector
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to become certified in inspection
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?