This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Service Delivery Associate
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Hinesville, Georgia, United States
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements.
- Orders/replaces consumables as needed, at each device location and ensure that consumables are delivered on time.
- Clears paper jams.
- Assists customer with an overview of the device functionality.
- Coordinates with company regarding device and company branded software support service calls.
- Reports any occurrences of Customer dissatisfaction to the appropriate Delivery Management Service resource.
- Assists in the collection of usage pages for Devices when required.
- Provides initial troubleshooting for Device problems or performs spare Device replacements.
- Performs maintenance on Devices as directed by the appropriate Delivery Management Service resource.
- Provides end-user training as defined in the Agreement.
- Utilizes web-based software to manage the Fleet which may include proactive monitoring through Web JetAdmin, manually inputting information from one program to another, updating site maps provided after the Discovery and Design Assessment Service and initiating Device related trouble tickets into the Customer supplied ticketing system.
- Tracks usage/activities at the Customer Site(s).
- Manages utilization of On-Site spare Device inventory when required under the applicable SSOW.
- Performs copy orders and distribution Services, if Copy Center Services are included in the applicable SSOW.
- Coordinates with third party supplier(s) to obtain status for third party supplier(s) provided equipment.
- Provides printer infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation.
- Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business.
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Organizes own tasks and receives general instructions on all work.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or equivalent, may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field)
- 1-2 years of working experience in related fields
- Flexible working onsite at Ft. Stewart (Hinesville, GA) with some travel around the base
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?