Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Accountant
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Red Wing, Minnesota, United States
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries, allocations, intercompany eliminations, intercompany transactions, foreign currency transactions, and various other month-, quarter-, and year-end activities.
- Analyze balance sheet accounts and maintain monthly reconciliations.
- Generate monthly balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow variance analyses for management reporting.
- Serve as the primary owner of the timely and accurate preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Prepare external reporting requirements as needed.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in the area of Finance, Accounting, or a related field
3+ years of experience in public accounting or corporate accounting and month-end close functions with progressive responsibility
- Experience in process improvements and developing a systematic process
- CPA or CMA designation preferred
- US GAAP and internal controls knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Ability to optimize business technology tools to improve business processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate verbally and written, debate, evaluate and document complex process issues, ability to think quickly and present to an audience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to quickly grasp company operations and business drivers and communicate effectively across the organization and to upper management
- Strong initiative and can work independently and achieve success with minimal supervision
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks concurrently
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?