Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Accounting and Compliance Team Supervisor
, working in BPO
industry in Metro Manila, Philippines
Join the Country's Largest RPO Company to Staffing Firms today and enjoy a REMOTE-FIRST set up!
The Accounting and Compliance Team Supervisor is responsible for all regulatory reporting and compliance deliverables of the company for specific government agencies and some areas of accounting:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Handling and overseeing the implementation of all processes as required by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA).
- Processing of applications and permits, compliance with regulations and related tax laws, documentary requirements, and reportorial requirements.
- Overseeing company-wide implementation of PEZA regulations applicable to PEZA-registered companies.
- Handling reportorial requirements for other government agencies including but not limited to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), and Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Handling accounting for payroll and related reportorial requirements such as review of statutory premiums, contributions, and loan remittances, filing of related tax returns, and preparation of schedules, analyses, and reports, among others
- Handling general accounting, including preparation and/or review of journal entries, schedules, analyses, reports, account reconciliations, and related items.
APPLY NOW and Experience what it's like to work with #GreatPlaceToWork Certified Company!
#BePSG #GPTW #Accounting
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or any related course
- At least 4 years of experience in Regulatory Reporting and Compliance, specifically with government agencies (PEZA, BIR, SEC, Customs, etc.)
- Knowledge of PEZA laws and regulations and updated with related tax laws and regulations (TRAIN Law, CREATE Law, and related issuance)
- Experience in processing PEZA applications and permits
- Knowledge of PEZA compliance processes and documentary requirements, including deadlines
- Knowledge of PEZA reportorial requirements (PEZA monthly and annual reports, TIMTA, supplementary schedules)
- Knowledge and experience in securing and compliance with letter/s of authority, and processing of delisting and deregistration
- Knowledge and experience in accounting processes, procedures, and documentation
- Knowledge and experience in general accounting, GL, and taxes (month-end closing, accounts reconciliation, withholding taxes on compensation, expanded)
- Knowledge and experience in payroll computation and review
- Experience with CEZA or BOI is a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?