Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an UX Designer
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in New York, New York, 10036, United States
- Deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge, and passions through play with the characters they love.
- Collaborate and ideate inclusive solutions and create contextual accessibility.
- Collaborate with UX Research to successfully incorporate findings from inclusive user testing and/or usability studies into UI/UX patterns, bug reports, and product launches.
- Review designs, mockups, and prototypes throughout the product development cycle to increase quality and accessibility compliance.
- Define and deliver high-level accessibility specs and annotations.
- Leverage industry standards, such as Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and create inclusive UI/UX components and patterns.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Engineering to address accessibility gaps.
- Mentor UX designers and empower design teams to build inclusive end-to-end user experiences.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of product/UX design experience and are comfortable delivering an end-to-end customer experience
- Comfortable partnering with developers and able to communicate your designs from an end-user perspective, helping engineers and developers build the services that result in great experiences for customers
- Experience working with design tools like Sketch, Invision and Zeplin
- A persuasive communicator and can explain a customer journey or your design rationale to other key stakeholders to get feedback and buy-in
- A good understanding of business and understand marketing, product positioning and if called upon can do light market copywriting
- A knack for thinking both strategically and tactically
- Experience with user research and can translate usability findings, customer feedback and market research and into design concepts
- Experience working in an environment that prioritizes fast prototyping and frequent iteration
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?