Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Retail Associate
, working in Retail
industry in State College, Pennsylvania, United States
You will be responsible for preparing juice and other specialty products for purchase.You'll get a base rate of$15/hr, and additional$1/hrwhen you are tasked with juicing.
- Preparing the product, operating the machine(s) and preparing the product for purchase.
- Inspecting and preparing oranges or other specialty products, operating/maintaining/cleaning the machines, and proper packaging and labeling of the product.
- Performing other product demonstrations as needed to support the business.
Our client’s employees are in retailers throughout North America. Delivering end-to-end shopper marketing and engagement—in store and out. Building bridges. Forging bonds.
It’s hard work. It’s worthwhile. It requires innovation. Energy. Results-orientation. And it gets rewarded!
Committed to shared values. Celebrating employees who live them – with a party! Literally. Do you love people? Being rewarded for the good work you do? This driven organization is looking for you.
What’s in it for you? The right tools. Strong training. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts, Company-Paid Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, 401k, PTO and more. That’s right – earn the security and flexibility your hard work deserves. Start now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must be willing to work part-time
- Previous experience in Product Marketing, Product Demonstrations or in the food, beverage or restaurant industry preferred.
- Ability to safely and effectively prepare juice or other specialty products for purchase. Ability to conduct demonstration and sampling events of other products as needed.
- Applicable state and local food safety certification or license required
- Able to continuously lift a minimum of 50 lbs. several times per day; push a wheeled machine (with weight ranges 50-600 lbs.) to/from the sales floor; prepare foods using produce, machinery and sharp utensils; stand for extended periods of time each day; work varied hours throughout the day as required; climb with use of a 6’ Step Stool (when necessary); read instructions to ensure safety and food safety compliance; sit, stand, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and/or other peripherals.
- Must be able to work in a retail store environment with regular interaction with co-workers, management team members and customers. Moderate to high noise levels associated with a retail warehouse environment. Exposure to cold, refrigerated conditions, food products and cleaning chemicals.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?