This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Business Process Improvement Specialist
, working in Education
industry in 70 Washington Sq South New York, NY 10012, New York, New York, 10012, United States
- Applies a structured methodology and lead process improvement activities.
- Develops process and tools to create a standard approach to process improvement.
- Identifies, plans and implements key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Completes process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time.
- Achieves buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellence / performance improvement.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to ensure buy-in for initiatives.
- Liaises with finance and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking and reporting the financial benefit of a Performance Excellence project.
- Works with key stakeholders to develop key standard reporting tools and templates for financial savings of projects.
- Provides management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Develops a reporting tool to ensure all stakeholders have real time access to process improvement status.
- Prepares monthly project scorecard reports.
- Identifies, analyzes, prepares risk mitigation tactics and manages anticipated resistance.
- Supports, engages senior leaders and coaches managers and supervisors.
- Supports organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinates efforts with other specialists and Integrate change management activities into the project plan.
- Evaluates, ensures user readiness, tracks, and reports issues and Manages stakeholders.
- Defines and measures success metrics and monitors change progress.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with different process improvement methodologies or frameworks (specifically including Six Sigma)
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts is a must have
- Black Belt or Master Black Belt Required
- Proven track record of process improvement delivery
- Ability to develop a process improvement framework tailored for the organization
- Solid communication skills
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both written, quality of presentations and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?