Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Network Engineer
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Broomfield, Colorado, United States
- Work on everything network related from port activations all the way up to AWS and Azure Networking activities.
- Redesign and implementation of WAN/MAN/LAN.
- Provide capacity planning for all ISP, LAN and WAN bandwidth, network interconnect devices, and data centers.
- Monitor, reconfigure and tune network hardware.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years related work experience
- Hands-on network experience designing, implementation and optimizing complex environments
- Strong troubleshooting and desire to aggressively seek out problems and solve them
- Strong experience in route/switch & VLAN's
- Deep understanding of network and web related protocols such as, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPSEC, and other routing protocols
- Wifi experienced with deployment, configuration, and tuning
- Experience in Cisco Unified Communications product suite / manager, Cisco Voice / VOIP, and Cisco Unified Communications Manger
- Experience in Express (CME)/Unity Express (CUE)
- Experience in AWS & Azure cloud networking
- Experience in Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco Meraki
- Strong interpersonal skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?