Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Assembly Operator - 1st Shift
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Phoenix, Arizona, 85040, United States
- Performs assembly operations including, but not limited to: prepping, assembling and identifying process/product problems/troubleshooting.
- Monitors standard tubing draws, accurately uses a microscope to verify product dimensions and changes reels as needed.
- Meets daily shift goals for both quantity and quality.
- Follows established safety procedures.
- Performs proper handling of fiber (measuring, cleaning, inspecting, preparation, and assembly).
- Accurate completes data entry and paperwork related to the manufacturing area.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1-2 years experience in a mechanical or manufacturing position, Military or related field
- Knowledge in the use of microscope
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- Ability to follow written procedures and recognize when to notify supervisor when equipment problems occur
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately and legibly and perform data entry accurately
- Ability to work safely with a variety of manufacturing processes along with chemicals and materials
- Manual dexterity in working with small parts
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?