This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Operator 1, Towers - 2nd Shift
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Phoenix, Arizona, 85040, United States
- Manages the Tower manufacturing process.
- Efficiently monitors standard tubing draws, accurately uses a microscope to verify product dimensions, and changes reels as needed.
- Cleans and fires polishes standard tubing products with supervision.
- Follows established safety procedures.
- Checks schedule board on a daily basis gathers all information of tower operations from previous shift operator.
- Performs basic support and maintenance as required, i.e., changes gas cylinders, empty & replace trash barrels, cleaning of coating bucket parts, start-up, and shut-down checklist.
- Ensures that the area, applicators, and buckets are ready for the next shift.
- Accurate completes data entry and paperwork related to the manufacturing area.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1-2 years experience in a mechanical or manufacturing position, Military or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- Ability to follow written procedures and recognize when to notify the supervisor when equipment problems occur
- Ability to work safely with a variety of manufacturing processes along with chemicals and materials
- Ability to work from lifts up to 40 feet in height above ground level
- Manual dexterity in working with small parts
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?