Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Reservation Coordinator
, working in Travel, Transport and Logistics
industry in Orlando, Florida, 32821, United States
- Process reservations for new vendors pulled from extranets and input into iHotelier.
- Monitor team email inbox for new reservations.
- Process reservations from the daily iHotelier file are uploaded in a timely manner.
- Process reservations charged where automatic payment processing did not occur.
- Perform cancellation and modification processes documented in daily file.
- Refund processed and documented daily.
- Provide customer service and resolution for escalated issues.
- Work directly with customers, resorts staff, call center staff, vendors to investigate and negotiate resolutions for referred customer service issues.
- Monitor team 800 phone line for incoming customer service, customer service certificate reservations, and third party reservations support.
- Administer payment issues.
- Process reservation denials and cancellations for reservations booked via third parties where the credit card payment was declined, contact guests or the third party as appropriate.
- Provide support to resort staff and customers in case payment information questions are raised.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma.
- Typically requires 1 year travel/tourism/vacation ownership industry customer service experience or equivalent customer service oriented industry.
- Moderate proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Possesses good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work in multiple computer systems.
- Familiarity with accessing, navigating and filling out forms online.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?