This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Data Scientist
, working in Telecommunications
industry in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Support the complete analytics life-cycle for issue resolution through requirements gathering, problem formulation, data grooming, data exploration, model prototyping, model validation and algorithm productionalization.
- Leverage knowledge in analytical and statistical algorithms to assist stakeholders in exploring methods to improve their business.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the design and implementation of statistical data quality procedures for existing and new data sources.
- Communicate complex data science solutions, concepts and analyses in a clear and effective manner for team members and business leaders to leverage.
- Drive issue resolution by establishing links across existing data sources and finding new, interesting data correlations.
- Review projects to ensure testing and validation are components of all analytics solutions.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics or operations research, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
2+ years of programming experience
- 3+ years of data analytics experience, including linear/logistic regression, hypothesis testing, and distribution comparison
- Experience with analytical and statistical software, such as SAS and Alteryx
- Experience using a data science toolkit, such as Python or R
Expert SQL skills
- Demonstrated analytical and issue-resolution skills with attention to detail and data accuracy
- Skilled in performing in-depth and independent research and analysis while maintaining the confidentiality and appropriately handling sensitive information
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?