This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Product Manager
, working in Retail
industry in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Maintain and fill product area gaps and generate new ideas that align business objectives to improve the customer experience and drive growth.
- Establish prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Establish and build product roadmaps based on business priorities and technical needs.
- Maintain the product backlog and prioritize them based on changing requirements.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in supply chain management or a related discipline is an advantage
- 5+ years of experience of product management experience required in technology or retail environment preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving competencies with the ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought, and present the information in a clear and meaningful way
- Strong in the agile scrum development method
- Experience with any BI platform is highly desirable
- Experience working with Logistics/Supply Chain/Demand management stakeholders and Data Engineering teams
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?