Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Lead Food and Beverage Demonstrator
, working in Retail
industry in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, United States
- Be the point person for all events being conducted in the store.
- Assist other Event Specialists with event kits, materials and tools as needed.
- Assist Supervisor by always providing leadership and knowledge to the team.
- Gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
- Proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
- Assist/perform all job responsibilities assigned to the demo program.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product.
- Prepare and serve food samples including raw meats, produce and eggs complying with food safety guidelines.
- Prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and knives.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Properly set up and prepare Event Table for execution.
- Complete all work assigned.
- Report all employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
Our client’s employees are in retailers throughout North America. Delivering end-to-end shopper marketing and engagement—in store and out. Building bridges. Forging bonds.
It’s hard work. It’s worthwhile. It requires innovation. Energy. Results-orientation. And it gets rewarded!
Committed to shared values. Celebrating employees who live them – with a party! Literally. Do you love people? Being rewarded for the good work you do? This driven organization is looking for you.
What’s in it for you? The right tools. Strong training. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts, Company-Paid Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, 401k, PTO and more. That’s right – earn the security and flexibility your hard work deserves. Start now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be willing to work part-time
- Proficient use of a Personal Computer and familiarity with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Local Food handlers permit may be required
- Ability to meet physical demands such as being able to stand; walk; have visual ability to read instructions and perform events; stoop; climb (including use of a 6’ ladder); lift and carry up to 25 pounds (including occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds); push and pull a wheeled demonstration cart; prepare foods and beverages using the required appliances, such as cooking utensils, knives, convection oven, coffee maker, electric fryer, microwaves; be in contact with cleaning supplies
- English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity
- Ability to ensure a professional appearance and proper grooming is in order
- Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the training documents
- In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments
- Working Conditions: Retail store environment with some travel
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?