This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a REMOTE Licensed Sales Producer
, working in Insurance
industry in Texas, United States
Are you looking for a meaningful career in a local business that has national brand support people recognize and trust?
As a Remote Property and Casualty Insurance Sales Professional, you will help grow the agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships in the community. You will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships with trusted advice.
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Help protect customers by offering Insurance products that will meet their needs
- Serve your local community by helping them prepare for life’s uncertainties
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Base plus commission plan
- Uncapped commission
- Additional bonus promotions offered
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Coach available
- Sales Assistance to process policy. You can focus on Sales!
- Equipment Provided
- Active Leads are provided
- Paid Time Off 80 hours a year to start
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Company Perks- Paid Team building Trips!
- Positive work environment
Our client founded the agency in 2010 and has built one of the top insurance agencies in the nation! Their team’s expert knowledge and enthusiastic leadership has undoubtedly created a thriving agency. They are committed to providing elite insurance services, growing with their network partners, and giving back to the local community.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent necessary
- An accredited General Lines P&C insurance license
- At least 6 months experience in Property and Casualty Sales.
- 6 months experience as a P & C Agent Producer
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Familiarity with accounting and sales-related software or programs is a plus
- Must have Residence or Non-residence in the state of Texas
- Strong interest in a sales career – sales experience preferred
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently
- Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?