Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Food and Beverage Demonstrator
, working in Retail
industry in Salisbury, Maryland, United States
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Fun Work Environment
Career Advancement Opportunities
This role is the brand representative for suppliers. As a Product Demonstrator, you will be introducing customers to new and exciting products and brands by conducting product tasting events, product sampling or product demonstrations.
- Preparing, cooking, cutting food while maintaining a clean environment.
- Engaging customers to communicate key points about products.
- Ensuring compliance with food safety requirements.
- Working with the team to achieve sales goals for the products.
Our client’s employees are in retailers throughout North America. Delivering end-to-end shopper marketing and engagement—in store and out. Building bridges. Forging bonds.
It’s hard work. It’s worthwhile. It requires innovation. Energy. Results-orientation. And it gets rewarded!
Committed to shared values. Celebrating employees who live them – with a party! Literally. Do you love people? Being rewarded for the good work you do? This driven organization is looking for you.
What’s in it for you? The right tools. Strong training. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts, Company-Paid Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, 401k, PTO and more. That’s right – earn the security and flexibility your hard work deserves. Start now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be willing to work part-time
- Weekends (Friday-Sunday) preferred; holidays & weekday work available
- Reliable access to a smartphone or tablet on days worked
- Technological skill needed to report events on smartphone or tablet
- Ability to communicate and engage with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to safely use appliances (microwave, toaster oven, hot plate)
- Ability to stand to perform the event for the duration of the event
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25+ pounds with occasionally lifting more
Work environment: Moderate to high noise levels associated with a retail warehouse environment. Some exposure to cold, refrigerated conditions, food products and cleaning chemicals.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?