This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Product Demonstrator / Adult Beverage Demonstrator
, working in Retail
industry in Sarasota, Florida, United States
- Actively engage and educate consumers on the features and benefits of alcohol beverage products.
- Remain compliant with training and/or certification required for wine, beer, and spirits promotions.
- Prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers, and knives.
- Properly set up and prepare Event Table for execution.
- Achieve 100% execution on assigned work.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
- Assist with preparation for client visits and complete audit corrections.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Complete expense reports in accordance with Company policy.
- Prepare and submit all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution. Maintain a calm demeanor under pressure.
- Maintain an energetic, outgoing, engaging and articulate manner during Event execution.
- Report any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
Our client’s employees are in retailers throughout North America. Delivering end-to-end shopper marketing and engagement—in store and out. Building bridges. Forging bonds.
It’s hard work. It’s worthwhile. It requires innovation. Energy. Results-orientation. And it gets rewarded!
Committed to shared values. Celebrating employees who live them – with a party! Literally. Do you love people? Being rewarded for the good work you do? This driven organization is looking for you.
What’s in it for you? The right tools. Strong training. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts, Company-Paid Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, 401k, PTO and more. That’s right – earn the security and flexibility your hard work deserves. Start now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience demonstrating, serving and/or promoting alcohol beverage products preferred
- Proficient use of a personal computer and familiarity with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must meet physical demands such as being able to stand; walk; have visual ability to read instructions and perform events; stoop; climb (including use of a 6’ ladder); lift and carry up to 25 pounds (including occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds); push and pull a wheeled demonstration cart; prepare foods and beverages using the required appliances, such as cooking utensils, knives, convection oven, coffee maker, electric fryer, microwaves; be in contact with cleaning supplies
- Qualified candidate for or current certification in an alcohol beverage license program; Local food handlers permit may be required
- English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity
- Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper grooming
- Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the training documents. In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments
- Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed): Retail store environment with some travel
- Must be willing to work part-time
- Must be at least 21 years of age in order to promote and serve alcohol beverage products
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?