Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Controller
, working in Real Estate
industry in Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States
- Manage all aspects of financial reporting, accounting and audit.
- Prepare and review of annual, and quarterly consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare and review of capital contribution and distribution schedule, and review cash transactions created by external Fund Administrator.
- Prepare and review of quarterly and monthly internal reports and updates.
- Format, plan and present annual business plan, budgets and reforecasts to senior executives and/or investors.
- Provide direction and guidance to external Fund Administrator in all areas of investor reporting and accounting.
- Deliver timely separate account client reporting, and ensure adherence to all side letter requirements.
- Assist in development and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures manual.
- Prepare presentation materials for investor updates and annual meetings.
- Review quarterly and annual tax estimates for the REIT entities.
- Participate in reconciliation of all bank accounts; maintain and improve controls.
- Assist with verification, processing and payment of expenses.
- Ensure all Fund and investor tax filings, payments, and related administration is accurately documented and timely processed.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s degree and/or CPA preferred)
- 8 years commercial real estate experience in consolidated financial statement preparation and analysis
- Detail-oriented with the ability to understand the “big picture”
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Yardi and Microsoft Excel
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?