Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Project Manager
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in 1515 Broadway 14th Floor , New York, New York, 10036, United States
- Serves as responsible to plan, track, and manage to success the projects to which they are assigned.
- Identifies key stakeholders and help define the project objectives.
- Identifies issues proactively, resolve conflicts, escalate if necessary, and work across the organization to execute the project.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7+ years of experience in project management in a well-established, high-performing software development environment
- Experience working in a media / online digital technology environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
- Certified Scrum Master certification, along with other Agile and traditional certifications (like CSPO, PMP) highly preferred
- Ability to understand technologies applicable to assigned product or service area and facilitate resolution of technical needs as they arise
- Comfortable and experienced in leading business and technology in vetting technical options
- Superb written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills
- Experience working with teams that handle complex code integration among many teams
- Digital and linear media technologies including: video delivery, ad delivery, user authentication, content management systems, mobile applications, web sites, and how they integrate with existing technologies is a plus
- Experience working with software developers, technical and business management, department heads, product management, QA engineers, and other technology professionals
- Experience working with and managing cross functional resources and vendors
- Experience producing advanced reports in Excel and other reporting tools
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?