Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Senior Scrum Master
, working in Financial Services
industry in McLean, Virginia, 22102, United States
- Work directly with a team across the company implementing the Agile Methodology.
- Facilitate Agile Methodology, practices and ceremonies.
- Facilitate the creation of a self-organized, self-managed team that can identify and deliver the work that can be completed in a time-boxed Iteration.
- Train or support the Agile Coaches training, of the team on the Agile methodology, processes and controls.
- Ensure the project team adheres to the Agile Project controls.
Our client reimagines value. Customers’ value. Your value. Through digital disruption. Building and managing enterprise IT systems. Advising, designing, and executing. At the front of technical innovation.
Making a difference worldwide via offices throughout the United States, plus Canada, Europe, Mexico, and India. Making a difference for motivated people like you. People who rate them 3.9 on Glassdoor with a 76% recommendation. People who like to create.
Do you like to contribute? Compete? Create your own opportunities? Be supported with professional development and mentorships? Participate in volunteer and team-building events? Recharge with days off? Reimagine YOUR value. There is no chance like this. There is no time like now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 5+ years of direct experience in one or more aspects of Information Technology (Software design/ development, IT Architecture or other related IT areas) preferred
- 2+ years of explicit experience as an Agile Scrum Master of an Agile delivery team, preferably in a variety of situations including large organizations preferred
- Strong risk management experience in situations where scope changes with agile
- Jira experience
- Hands-on Version One tool experience preferred
- Minimum of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certified Scrum Master (PMI-ACP) required
- SAFE certified is a plus
- Effective facilitation skills
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills
- Effective influence, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify win-win solutions
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?