This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Forklift Operator - Nights
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Lewisberry, Pennsylvania, United States
What you’ll do:
We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers – and their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
Do you like pets? Our client does! They are hungry. They are determined. To be the largest pet retailer in the world. Well, not just the largest. Also the most trusted and most convenient. Operating 24/7 and in 24 locations. There are opportunities for you to grow where you are and where you want to be.
They need your help – delivering products and service for healthy pets and happy people. Don’t be caged in. Take the leash off. Develop clichés about pets. There are as many opportunities as there are different pets. How about this one? Is it one you’d want to brag about to your friends?
Experience Required for Your Success
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment—e.g., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Physical job requirements:
- Ability to walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Ability to rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Ability to stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?