Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Systems Engineer
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in Liberty, Missouri, United States
- Provide great IT support to all media production and business teams in Liberty office.
- Prioritize and solve IT-related problems as they come in to Help Desk.
- Resolve any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate and engage with on-site team(s) as well as IT staff in other locations in the US and Germany to plan and implement IT directives and solutions.
- Educate employees on the use of software and hardware used in an organization's day-to-day operations, conduct IT end-user onboarding/offboarding.
- Ensure end user adherence to IT operational and corporate security policies and best practices.
- Liaise between IT, Systems Engineering and Media Production teams through close interaction and active involvement in daily operations.
- Provision new user workstations, servers laptops and end-user accounts.
- Maintain and create (where applicable) documentation of software, hardware and operational processes.
- Maintain inventory of all managed equipment and devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve VoIP and conferencing issues and assist with all VTC meeting support as needed.
- Operate, maintain and manage local and cloud-based VoIP system
- Troubleshoot, resolve and escalate on as-needed basis end-user and/or systems issues.
- Perform IT and site specific IT operational tasks including designing testing and recommending fit for purpose solutions.
- Analyze, assess and provide recommendations on operational state of networking, compute and site facilities including server room and wiring closets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in operation of hosted or local VOIP solution
- 2+ years of experience with end-user support and troubleshooting of MacOS in enterprise high paced environment
- 1-3 years of experience in network administration in a routed and switched facility and wide area network using Cisco, Arista or other enterprise networking hardware
- 1-3 years experience with systems administration of Linux (RHEL) or Windows systems
- 1-3 years experience in Active Directory and Windows server administration
- 1-2 years of experience in set-up configuration, deployment and administration of end-point management and protection of MacOS clients
- 1-2 years of experience supporting remote users
- Solid understanding of server and networking infrastructure
- Experience with set-up administration open source and/or proprietary VPN technologies
- Experience with administration and management of Google Workspace and/or any cloud-based directory service (Azure AD)
- Experience in administration of 3rd party hosted office applications and suites (slack, confluence)
- Strong communication and customer service skills to proactively and openly share knowledge with internal teams, strong collaboration skills
- Strong documentation skills and understanding of change management
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work independently, and as integral part of a small team
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?